Advanced Placement Information
Attention Advanced Placement Students:
TERM 1 AP CLASSES MUST ORDER AP EXAMS BY FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6th.
- If you haven’t done it yet, Join your AP class online now! Get the join code for your class from your teacher.
- We cannot order your exam UNLESS you do this step! Sign into your account: myap.collegeboard.org
- Sign Up for the Exam with the College Board! Term 1 due November 6th. Term 2 due November 30th
- If your exam is taken at the same school where you took the class, you can sign up for the exam with the College Board when you join the class. For example, if you go to North and you take the class at North.
- If you take the class with students from other schools through Academy or Virtual Campus use the Exam Only Join Code to order the exam from the College Board. Just enter the Exam Code (from your teacher) as if you were joining a new class.
- This year, there is NO COST if you cancel or do not take an exam you ordered. BUT there is a $40 late fee if you order after the deadline.
- Pay a $40 deposit for the Exam with North High’s bookkeeper, Cassie Deyoung-Formaro by December 14! The balance is due by March 5, 2021.
- Your home high school administrator, Steve Leib will give the list of AP Exam orders from the College Board site to your North’s bookkeeper who will add the fee in Infinite Campus. No additional paperwork is needed from you.
- If your family qualifies for the textbook fee waiver, then we will receive a grant to pay for your exam(s).